Washington Exposure Notifications (also known as WA Notify) is a new tool that works using smartphones to alert users if they may have been exposed to COVID-19.
The app is does not share any personal information, is secure and easy to use.
Here's How It Works:
To add WA Notify to your iPhone:
1. Go to Settings
2. Scroll down to Exposure Notifications
3. Click “Turn On Exposure Notifications”
4. Select United States
5. Select Washington
To add WA Notify to your Android phone
1. Go to the Google Play Store
2. Search WA Exposure Notifications to easily find the app
3. Download the Washington Exposure Notifications app
Check out this video and visit: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/WANotify to learn more and get answers to frequently asked questions.